[Kde-games-devel] KReversi: the current state of things

Rob Kaper r.kaper at yarosa.com
Sun Oct 10 13:23:11 CEST 2004

On Saturday 09 October 2004 5:58pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Just a little question, though.  Is anybody interested in status reports
> > like this?  Otherwise it seems like a wasted effort to make them.
>
> Really interested not, but when i recieve them i'm happy to know there is
> still someone working at kdegames.

There's little organization, but various people do their bits. Most apps are
mature though, so few have to be maintained. I just wish KSVG would progress
so I can extend Atlantik to a generic rendering model and implement more game
types. I've made a lot of progress in that area but without generic rendering
of boards I can't realy be bothered to finish that.

Perhaps I too should put more progress updates here. It's not like the list is
high traffic and a few more posts on what we're doing might get some more
people involved?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper