[Kde-games-devel] New game - KBalm

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Sun Nov 28 23:14:56 CET 2004

A few comments:
 * Either AI is unbeatable or i am completely useless playing that game :-D
 * Source has some warnings try to clean them
 * Starting the games gives me scrollbars at the playing field, that's very
bad
 * You must install the images
 * Even if i always loose i find it quite interesting

As for going to kdegames, kde-core-devel is the de-facto place for asking for
new things in kde.

Albert

A Divendres 26 Novembre 2004 19:49, Richard Smith va escriure: