[Kde-games-devel] New game - KBalm

Richard Smith kde at metafoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 00:36:10 CET 2004

Hi,

On Sunday 28 November 2004 22:14, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A few comments:
>  * Either AI is unbeatable or i am completely useless playing that game :-D

I beat it very occasionally. It's too hard. There's a configuration setting
for its difficulty, but no config UI yet. Try changing the <default> entry in
the .kcfg.

>  * Source has some warnings try to clean them

Yep.

>  * Starting the games gives me scrollbars at the playing field, that's very
> bad

I was concerned about the main window not fitting on smaller screens. But I
agree, they ought to go. Should be quite easy to fix.

>  * You must install the images

Already fixed here.

>  * Even if i always loose i find it quite interesting

:-)

> As for going to kdegames, kde-core-devel is the de-facto place for asking
> for new things in kde.

Roger that.

Thanks for trying it,
Richard