[Kde-games-devel] Patch for bug #51124 (kmahjongg)

Médéric BOQUIEN mederic.boquien at laposte.net
Wed May 28 09:56:01 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 17:55, Dave Corrie a écrit :

> Thanks for the patch! You might also like to fix this in KDE_3_1_BRANCH
> so that it will be fixed in KDE 3.1.3 as well as KDE 3.2...

Yes, i'll do that on next week i think. I guess we have at least two
months to wait before 3.1.3 so it should be ok.

> If you're planning to continue to produce patches. You should request
> write access to cvs so that you can commit them yourself:
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q8
> (you can still send patches to the mailing list for review first, if you
> like).

I'll ask for a cvs access on next week. It'll avoid spending your time
comitting my patches. :) I'll keep sending the bugfix patches to the list
though. For now i still do far too many mistakes.

Thanks for your help,

Médéric