[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: ktuberling feedback

Martin Heni martin at heni-online.de
Mon May 5 21:02:32 CEST 2003

I think the appended message is for the list not for me!

Subject: ktuberling feedback
Date: Thursday 01 May 2003 18:58
From: Jorge Adriano <jadrian at mat.uc.pt>
To: martin at heni-online.de

Hello,
First of all, let me thank you for working on KTuberling!
My 3 years old cousing  really likes the game :)
Ok now to some things I noticed - and that you might obviously not agree with

:)

[Potato Guy Playground]
- Quality of the images.
It is not very good... the "Pinguin" playground has much better quality.

- Most potato guys look ugly :-/
My cousin prefered the pinguin because most of is potato guys ended up
 looking quite ugly. The noses for instance, only the blue one looks kind of
 nice... The eyes don't help either.

- More on the faces. Make'em look nice :)
Look at the eyes,
Green ones look bad,
Red ones look kind of evil (and strabic(?)...),
Blue ones look kind of evil,
The small ones (kind of closed) looks like he's on drugs? :)
Then you have the sad ones,
And the white + little ball.

I'd prefer if most of them were neutral/happy and good looking, then just a
sad and a evil one. Preferably don't make the only really femalish looking
eyes evil...

- No neutral mouth
There is not even a neutral mouth for males...

- Glasses
The dark glasses look remember me of the early 80s when I was a kid :D
Where is your sense of fashion :)

- Cigar
Is that a good idea? Maybe it should be removed, I don't know...

- Hair
Where is it? :)

- Celular Phone
Where is it? It's more common than hair nowadays :)

[Pinguin Playground]
- Sad penguin :(
Pairs of eyes, 2 sad, 1 evil and 1 neutral/happy. Why 2 sad ones?

- The necklasses are too large, they should be smaller, otherwhise they end
 up in his belly, instead of in his neck.

- Pink hat
Everybody says that's a condom!! :D
Ok not my little cousin... for now... :)

[Konqui Playground]
Wait there is none! This is really asking for a Konqui playground! :)

Ok, and that's it for now. I know that more than words would be better help,
anyway that is all I can offer for now :-/
Once again, thanks for a really cool app!

J.A.