[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: ktuberling feedback

Tilman Linneweh arved at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 6 00:30:41 CEST 2003

* Martin Heni [Mon, 5 May 2003 20:02:32 +0200]:

[ Sorry, If this has been discussed before, I just subscribed ]

> First of all, let me thank you for working on KTuberling!
> My 3 years old cousing  really likes the game :)
> Ok now to some things I noticed - and that you might obviously not
> agree with

my little nieces (3-8 years) are loving the game too.

> [Potato Guy Playground]
> - Quality of the images.
> It is not very good... the "Pinguin" playground has much better
> quality.

It has improved at least with 3.x they are now colored.

> - Most potato guys look ugly :-/
> My cousin prefered the pinguin because most of is potato guys ended up
>  looking quite ugly. The noses for instance, only the blue one looks
>  kind of nice... The eyes don't help either.

I was quite shocked how my nieces named the pink one and where
they placed it. :)

> - Hair
> Where is it? :)

you can make hair out of the eyebrowes and the moustaches, but I agree
there needs to be more hair.

> - Celular Phone
> Where is it? It's more common than hair nowadays :)

Also I would request more badges, the sherrif badge is the most used
object here.

Nice Ideas,
who is working on KTuberling, btw?

I would also like to add that the sound could be improved, the german
translation is incomplete and of two different speakers.
(Unfortunately I can't change that cause my austrian accent would scare
off most users in .de :-).

regards
tilman