[Kde-games-devel] Re: Multiplayer in KDE games

Martin Heni martin at heni-online.de
Tue Dec 16 21:36:19 CET 2003

>I never got a chance to finish working around this problem, so I think
>it'll be interesting to see your solution to the cheating problem.

If someone is willing to (and having the time) to improve the network features
of the KDE games it would certainly be worth to put this little extra effort in
to improve the KGame classes and fix some of the problems like the above
mentioned cheating problem. It is not absolutely necessary for the kde games
library to spread all information around. So if you have a good idea you
could implement it at this central location.