[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner 2.0 (KDE application) available

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Aug 15 14:57:52 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 07:28:54PM +1000, Ian Wadham wrote:
>    1. It links to $(LIB_KDEGAMES), which is unknown to Gideon (see
>        my bug report 62288).  I do not know if kdenonbeta recognises the
>        KDE Games library.

Do you have -I$(top_srcdir)/libkdegames in your INCLUDES line in Makefile.am
?

>    2. An admin guy put a "chown root" in kgoldrunner/system/Makefile.am.
>        This will cause about 200 error messages (one for every KGoldrunner
>        level) if you are installing into your own area (i.e. not as "root").
>        The messages can be ignored.  The files have already been installed
>        by then.  Or you can insert ": " before "chown" to make it a Shell
>        no-op command --- but please don't commit that :) !

I'd say remove it.. I haven't heard of a single KDE application requiring
stuff like that.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."