[Kde-games-devel] Another sokoban program

Ralf Schmelter kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:26:01 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Rob Kaper wrote:

> > - KSokoban is already translated in many different languages,
> >   while EasySok is only partially translated to German (and
> >   a translation will need a lot more of effort due to the
> >   number of messages and the size of the handbook).
>
> Can you reuse KSokoban translations?

Probably not.

> > not advanced enough (in fact I started coding EasySok because
> > of some missing features in KSokoban).
>
> Hm, and it was impossible to add those features to KSokoban?

In principle that was possible. But I doubt that even one line of the
original KSokoban source code would have survived, mostly because the more
advanced features required a different programm design.

Ralf Schmelter

--
Ralf Schmelter
Physikalische Chemie 2a