[Kde-games-devel] Announce: KMameleon 0.4

Whitehawk Stormchaser kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:14:11 +0100

Greetings to the crowded list of KMameleon-devel here on smartgroups! :)
The announcement, that You ahve all been waiting for: The brand new, clean and
sharp version of KMameleon is out!
The version 0.4 has all this nifty things, that even I do not know how to use
them: :)

 [+] Many more things for video options
 [+] Video FX support
 [+] Device control
 [+] Configuration level
 [+] Process attachemt / detachment
 [+] New graphics

 [fix] Set default volume to -16dB
 [fix] Make tool pathfinder bit more careful with overriding paths...
 [fix] Some autodetect blundges fix

I have also put the text CVS changelog for those, who are interested what was
done where and all that things :)

The location of this file is
http://designs.stormspirit.net/kmameleon/cvs-changelog.txt

But this is also sadly an announce, where I semi-retire from the KDE
development... I have many school obligations at this very time, and I will
most of the time try as much as I can to get it in front of other workings;
so there will not be any serious updates; There are quite some planned for
version 0.5, but it looks like the next release will come not sooner than at
least 6 months...

If there are people interested in helping this time get shorter and update the
kmameleon, You should get KDE cvs-account first or send me an email; I'll
contact the right people :)

So; Enjoy the new, KMameleon 0.4 release :)

Kind regards and Happy New Year! ~W.
--
The more we disagree, the more chance there is that at least one of us is
right.