Missing files, kf5-extra-cmake-modules

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jun 13 17:05:19 BST 2020

On Saturday, 13 June 2020 06:13:53 CEST Chris Nicol wrote:
> Dear kde,
>
> In an effort to build editors/calligra on a SunBlade 100 running FreeBSD
> 12.1, devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules is called to be built.
>
> Here are the first two lines of the Makefile:
>
> # Created by: Yuri Victorovich <yuri at rawbw.com>
> # $FreeBSD: head/devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules/Makefile 534966
> 2020-05-11 23:51:58Z dbaio $

That's when Sphinx was switched around, so you may need to rebuild sphinx
(using python3) to get this straight. I'd skip calligra and focus on (ECM)
extra-cmake-modules (since it's the base of all KDE Frameworks) for a bit:

> /usr/ports/devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/extr
> a-cmake-modules/html/_static/language_data.js:No such file or directory

Those are portdocs which are not explicitly named in the ECM port, so it looks
more like a failure of sphinx + ports framework that anything else. I don't
have a concrete suggestion except -- rebuild and install sphinx, then try ECM
again.

[ade]