Missing files, kf5-extra-cmake-modules

Chris Nicol nicolc at uleth.ca
Sat Jun 13 15:40:21 BST 2020

Tobias,

Thanks for your follow-up. I ran showconfig, and all of the options were
set to ON. So I turned them off and re-ran the build, but get the same
error when I make install.

I would like to use binary packages for some of the items I want to use
but sadly these are not available for the SunBlade 100, since this is a
sparc64 architecture, and these apps. need to be built from /usr/ports.

I am thinking just to "touch" to create these file names in the relevant
directory, and make install from that. Unless there are versions of
these files which can be found from some repository...

Chris.

On 6/13/2020 12:48 AM, Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Moin moin
>
> devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules as that is the one failing for you.You
> can run `make showconfig` to see the option you have configured for
> the port; eg:
>
> /usr/ports/devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules > make showconfig
> ===> The following configuration options are available for
> kf5-extra-cmake-modules-5.70.0_2:
>       DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
>       HELP=off: Generate QtHelp documentation for installed modules
>       MANPAGES=on: Build and/or install manual pages
> ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
>

> Btw, you could also just use the binary packages, by `pkg install calligra` :)
>

> mfg Tobias

Dr. Christopher J. Nicol,               Phone:          (403) 329-2261
University Librarian and                FAX:            (403) 329-2234
Professor of Economics,
The University of Lethbridge,           E-Mail:        nicolc at uleth.ca
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4, CANADA.   http://people.uleth.ca/~nicolc