Fwd: Re: Missing files, kf5-extra-cmake-modules

Chris Nicol nicolc at uleth.ca
Sat Jun 13 07:19:03 BST 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Missing files, kf5-extra-cmake-modules
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 00:16:13 -0600
From: Chris Nicol <nicolc at uleth.ca>
To: Tobias C. Berner <tcberner at gmail.com>

Tobias,

Thank you for replying. Do you mean editors/calligra options or
devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules options? I am not sure where to look to
find the config. options that were used for either. Which directory is
that config info. being stored in? I would expect it to be in
/usr/ports/.../... but it does not seem to be there, but some other
arcane location... I usually use make config-recursive to set any
options, but am never sure where that config file is being stored.
Pretty new to this FreeBSD setup... Sorry.

Chris.

On 2020-06-13 12:05 a.m., Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Moin moin
>
> what options do you have selected?
>

> mfg Tobias

Dr. Christopher J. Nicol,               Phone:          (403) 329-2261
University Librarian and                FAX:            (403) 329-2234
Professor of Economics,
The University of Lethbridge,           E-Mail:        nicolc at uleth.ca
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4, CANADA.   http://people.uleth.ca/~nicolc