kdepim

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Sun May 13 19:53:19 UTC 2018

Hi there

The message about not being able to change time, refers to the "system
time" -- there is something wrong with the pk integration there.
If you have an /etc/localtime symlinked to the proper timezone file then
the timezone is correct out of the box.
You can change the display time of the clock widget by right clicking on
it, and configuring its settings.

desktuils/kdepim is the metaport and sucks in the rest -- so installing
that is all that is needed to get the full pim suite.

mfg Tobias