kdepim

StariKarp starikarp at yandex.com
Sun May 13 19:45:17 UTC 2018

Hi!

I am playing with settings and installing missed apps in KDE5:

1. I cannot change Date in Time: You are not allowed to save the
configuration - Why not? I did try to put root password to but no.

How to install KMail. In the old time was kdepim and kdepim-addons
enough. Now it is not. In the kdepim description stay:

KDE Personal Information Management suite.

blogio - The KDE blogging client
kaddressbook - Keeps your addresses on file
akregator - Feed reader
kalarm - A personal alarm message, command and email scheduler
kjots - A note taker
kleopatra - KDE Key Manager
kmail - Fully featured Email client
knode - KDE News (Usenet) reader
knotes - Popup notes
kontact - Brings together all the KDE PIM applications under one roof
korganizer - KDE Calendar and scheduling
ktimetracker - time tracker

WWW: http://www.kde.org/

but nothing. The same with kdepim-addons. Dow we need to install
everything one by one?

Thank you.