kdepim

StariKarp starikarp at yandex.com
Sun May 13 20:04:14 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-05-13 at 21:53 +0200, Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Hi there
>
> The message about not being able to change time, refers to the
> "system time" -- there is something wrong with the pk integration
> there.
> If you have an /etc/localtime symlinked to the proper timezone file
> then the timezone is correct out of the box.
> You can change the display time of the clock widget by right clicking
> on it, and configuring its settings.
>
> desktuils/kdepim is the metaport and sucks in the rest -- so
> installing that is all that is needed to get the full pim suite.
>

> mfg Tobias

Thank you for the fast answer. As I understood correctly kdepim is
metaport which should installed everything but there are not option to
choose what but as you wrote it is sucks.I did install kdepim and
kdepim-addons and didn't install KMail, not adressebook, not
organizer...

For the time I am using openntpd and in GNOME is not a problem to
change the time.

Thanks.