How to get different wallpapers in KDE5 multiple virtual desktops ?

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 4 20:39:44 UTC 2016

Hi there

1) Right click on the KickOff -> Select 'Alternatives' and chose
"Application Menu". This should give you a classic view.
2) This is something you should take up with the developers of the desktop
upstream :) -- my guess is, you have to use activites...
3) For wallpapers, right click on the desktop "Configure Desktop" and chose
the one you want.

mfg Tobias