[kde-freebsd] Help with libalkimia + plasma5

T.C.Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:00:36 UTC 2015

Hi Ramiro

First of all, thanks for giving it a go :)

1) You should not need to use any foo-git ports (the only needed one
   is devel/kdevel-pg-qt-kf5).
   But if you do, then create a local distfile by issuing
# make -DKDE_GIT_FETCH makesum
   Unfortunately the distfile seems to change (even when checking
   out the same commit as set in the Makefile), so makesum is required.

2) Try the patched version of finance/libalkimia in the PORTS of the
   plasma5-branch (r11548) -- I added finane/kmymoney-kde4 too, as it seems
   to be the only consumer of libalkimia, and therefore probably the one
   you really wanted to install ^^...
   [The issue here is, that kde4-related headers in plasma5 branch now
    get installed to include/kde4 -- though I did only patch ports in
    the area51 repo]
   You should be able to patch any other offending ports by replacing
    "include/foo" by "%%KDE_INCDIR%%/foo" in the pkg-plist.
   [Maybe there are also some modification necessary in the FindFoo.cmake
    and Foo.pc files of the offending ports].

mfg Tobias