[kde-freebsd] Help with libalkimia + plasma5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Nov 27 20:48:00 UTC 2015

On Friday 27 November 2015 15:00:43 Ramiro Caso wrote:
> Second, finance/libalkimia fails at package. I know that this isn't part
> of the plasma5 branch, but it is kind of a deal-breaker for me, so I
> decided to ask. The problem seems to be that, when building, it places
> some files in stage/usr/local/include/kde4/alkimia, whereas in
> packaging, it looks for those same files in
> stage/usr/local/include/alkimia. Other ports fail due to the same cause,
> so I'm starting to see a pattern. The relevant part of the log is at the
> end of the message.

OK, so this is a KDE4 port, still building with KDE4. But when you build it
with the infrastructure from plasma5 branch (all the changes to USES and
whatnot in Mk/) then it fails to package.

I just did the following:

 - poudriere -I on my amd64 / 10.2 / area51 plasma5-branch setup
 - in the resulting jail, re-enable FreeBSD repo
 - pkg install libalkimia
 - pkg remove libalkimia (leaves the kde4 bits installed)
 - cd /usr/ports/finance/libalkimia
 - make && make package

After that /wrkdirs/usr/ports/finance/libalkimia/work/pkg/ contains a package
that puts packages in /usr/local/include/alkimia .

So, um, I guess I can't reproduce this locally.

[ade]