[kde-freebsd] x11/kde4-workspace: automoc4 SEGVs on certain files

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Jun 1 15:57:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

While building x11/kde4-workspace, 'automoc4' crashes again and again on
different files, here one example:

# make install BATCH=yes USE_GCC=any
Scanning dependencies of target
plasma_containmentactions_applauncher_automoc
Generating switch.moc
Generating launch.moc
gmake[2]: ***
[plasma/generic/containmentactions/applauncher/CMakeFiles/plasma_containmentactions_applauncher_automoc] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
gmake[1]: ***
[plasma/generic/containmentactions/applauncher/CMakeFiles/plasma_containmentactions_applauncher_automoc.dir/all] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[  5%] Built target plasma_containmentactions_switchwindow_automoc
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** [do-build] Error code 1

After identifying that the crash is in 'automoc4', I have rebuild the
port devel/automoc4 with

# make reinstall USE_GCC=any WITH_DEBUG=yes

to avoid regresion of 'clang' in 'automoc4', but this did not help;

What can I do (apart of running the 'make...' in x11/kde4-workspace in a
while-true-loop, hoping that it will get through at the end, now 9%)?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org