[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Oliver Heesakkers kdefreebsd at heesakkers.info
Sat Jun 16 20:32:01 UTC 2012

Op za 16 jun 2012 17:03:57 schreef joaoBR:

> > Kmail had forgotten which folders in the IMAP connection were used for
> > drafts, sent-mail and trash (Setting sent and drafts goes through
> > "identities" settings and the trash is handled in the IMAP connection
> > settings).

(...)

> I ended up downgrading to pim44 and then I couldn't delete messages in
> my Inbox anymore

This is related to kmail no longer knowing where deleted mails go. At some
point it will just revert to the default local trash folder. If you're using
IMAP, you can edit the settings for the IMAP connection and point it to a
specific folder in the IMAP connection.

Especially since making the move to IMAP I haven't looked back at 4.4 and I
can't imagine switching back and forth between 4.4 and whatever's current is
doing your situation any good.