[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

joaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Thu Jul 5 20:45:11 UTC 2012

Em Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:15:19 +0200
Olivier Smedts <olivier at gid0.org> escreveu:

> 2012/7/5 joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br>:
> > come on ... don't through it on me and do not make such kind of
> > questions, part of this thread is that the instructions from
> > UPDATING are not accurate
>
> I see english is not your mother tongue (neither mine) but your
> comments may seem harsh to someone willing to help you...

thank you, that is obviously not my intent, but also I do not like to
listen to such basic questions

> > and please, if you pretend to through it on me or my machine or
> > setup, don't spend your time, don't answer, don't  worry  and lets
> > wait until somebody gets it
>
> How can someone "get" it without seeing technical facts / logs ?
> Saying something like "the upgrade process fails because of the
> failing install process" won't get you anywhere. I didn't see many
> error messages / results of commands like pkg_info or other logs in
> this thread.

again, slow down, all the facts I sent before, this morning, it was only
necessary to read the compiler output with some attention to understand
what is going on

--

João Martins (JoaoBR)

Infomatik Development Team