[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Thu Jul 5 20:15:19 UTC 2012

2012/7/5 joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br>:
> come on ... don't through it on me and do not make such kind of
> questions, part of this thread is that the instructions from UPDATING
> are not accurate

I see english is not your mother tongue (neither mine) but your
comments may seem harsh to someone willing to help you...

> and please, if you pretend to through it on me or my machine or setup,
> don't spend your time, don't answer, don't  worry  and lets wait until
> somebody gets it

How can someone "get" it without seeing technical facts / logs ?
Saying something like "the upgrade process fails because of the
failing install process" won't get you anywhere. I didn't see many
error messages / results of commands like pkg_info or other logs in
this thread.

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."