[kde-freebsd] [CFT] KDE and KDE PIM 4.7.1

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 17 03:21:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> - ortp was in the way of linphone
>
> correct. i'll add it to UPDATING, and make it optional

no OPTIONS required actually, as only kdenetwork from kde 3 depends on
ortp. i added it to UPDATING, though

>> - science/kalzium required USE_GCC= 4.5 to succesfully complete (I used
>> 4.5, since that's what I have installed):
>
> strange. i'll check (i don't have area51 at the moment)

the error is only triggered when avogadro is built with gcc >= 4.5,
while the default is 4.4, that's why we didn't catch it. it should be
fixed now
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla