[kde-freebsd] libassuan

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Wed May 12 23:23:40 CEST 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:42:49 -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 05/12/10 07:03, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> >
> > I don't see either kdepim or kdepimlibs depending directly on
> > libassuan: kdepimlibs looks for gpgme for gpgme++, and kdepim uses
> > almost the same code to look for assuan (>= 1.0.4) for kleopatra, even
> > in the 4.4 branch.
>
> Excellent! Can you test with libassuan 2.0.0 using the patch above?

checking for gpg-error-config... no
checking for GPG Error - version >= 1.4... no
configure: error: libgpg-error was not found
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to dougb at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/work/a/ports/security/libassuan/work/libassuan-2.0.0/config.log" including
the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea
to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

It builds fine after adding gpg-error.0:${PORTSDIR}/security/libgpg-error to
LIB_DEPENDS and lib/libassuan.so to PLIST_FILES.

As for kdepim4 (actually only kleopatra,
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/kleopatra/index.html ) it will not
support libassuan2 until kde-4.5.
It can be build without libassuan support at all, though I don't know what the
functionality will be lost in this case.

Max