[kde-freebsd] Compiling KDE 4.4.0 on FreeBSD 8.

M. Vale maurovale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:40:49 CET 2010

Hi, i'm trying to compile Kde 4.4.0 on FreeBSD 8 AMD 64 and have found the
following error:

If compiling KDE 4.4.0 with the port kdelibs4-experimental installed, the
compiling will fail trying to find kdelibs4-experimental-4.4.0.

I had to remove the package to continue the compiling.

Meanwhile i've found another error that I cannot resolve (when building
kdepim and kdegraphics):

- Found SharedDesktopOntologies:
/usr/local/share/ontology

CMake Error at
/usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find Nepomuk (missing: NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES
NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIR

SOPRANO_PLUGIN_REDLANDBACKEND_FOUND)

Call Stack (most recent call
first):

  /usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindNepomuk.cmake:69
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  gwenview/CMakeLists.txt:23 (find_package)

Anybody have a clue how to resolve this ?

Best Regards

MV