[kde-freebsd] Compiling KDE 4.4.0 on FreeBSD 8.

Bartosz Fabianowski freebsd at chillt.de
Sun Feb 14 16:39:18 CET 2010

>   Could NOT find Nepomuk (missing: NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES
> NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIR
>
> Anybody have a clue how to resolve this ?

Yes, I know how to fix it. I ran into this myself last night and posted
the fix to this mailing list:

1. Install textproc/redland. Do *not* select any alternative backends
(no MySQL, no PgSQL, no SQLite, no Virtuoso).

2. Re-run make config for textproc/soprano and enable the Redland
backend. Then, reinstall textproc/soprano.

3. Reinstall x11/kdelibs4.

After you have completed all three steps, graphics/kdegraphics4 and
deskutils/kdepim4 should build.

- Bartosz