[kde-freebsd] build kde using kdesvn-build script

Alexey Serebryakoff overlapped at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:49:24 CET 2009

Hi guys!

Environment: FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p2
KDE: 4.3.1

I need build last KDE from sources. I checked out from official kde/trunk. But
when I tried build it manually then I've got messages that some libraries
needed KDE 4.3.7 version. Ok, I tried build kdelibs but failed again because
need QT4.6, and so on...

I tried another way using kdesvn-build 1.10 script. But when script downloaded
and started build qt-copy I got some error messages again.
qt-copy script get from here:
git://gitorious.org/+kde-developers/qt/kde-qt.git

Qt configure with this options without installation:
./configure -qt-gif -debug -fast -no-separate-debug-info \
     -system-libpng -system-libjpeg -system-zlib \
     -dbus -webkit -plugin-sql-mysql \
     -nomake examples -nomake demos -prefix $PWD

and then run gmake.

Please help me!!!!!!!!! Please! I'm very need build it!!!!!!

Hmm... as final purpose I need build last kdepim application!!!

ICQ: 22442032
Jabber: overlapped at jabber.org
--
Best regards,