[kde-freebsd] build kde using kdesvn-build script

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:56:38 CET 2009

2009/11/11 Alexey Serebryakoff <overlapped at gmail.com>:
> I tried another way using kdesvn-build 1.10 script. But when script downloaded
> and started build qt-copy I got some error messages again.
> qt-copy script get from here:
> git://gitorious.org/+kde-developers/qt/kde-qt.git
>
> Qt configure with this options without installation:
> ./configure -qt-gif -debug -fast -no-separate-debug-info \
>     -system-libpng -system-libjpeg -system-zlib \
>     -dbus -webkit -plugin-sql-mysql \
>     -nomake examples -nomake demos -prefix $PWD
>
> and then run gmake.
I don't see where the error message there is. What problem are you
having with kdesvn-build? Have you configured your ~/.kdesvn-buildrc
correctly?

And are you really sure you need trunk? Compiling the 4.3 branch might
be easier because you can use some already installed ports.
Furthermore, are you sure you need the 4.3 branch, and not a stable
4.3 release? ;)