[kde-freebsd] Found qt4-qmake-4.4.1, but you need to upgrade to qt4-qmake>=4.4.3

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Sun Feb 22 10:34:50 CET 2009

Max Brazhnikov написав(ла):
> I can't say it will really break something (at least for different revisions),
> however having mixed qt4 parts of several versions is not supposed. Qt
> provides single package for qt4 and it doesn't support by component build.
> While our ports allow to build qt4 by parts, it's primary for reducing the
> total qt4 components installed.

The following tiny patch relaxes the current requirements a little bit
-- and makes the use of ">=" a little more sensible -- by demanding,
only the major and the minor version numbers match, but not necessarily
the micro. It will still be impossible to use qmake-4.4.3 to build
qt-4.5.x, but it is an improvement over the current situation...
Longer term, qmake (and possibly, some other components) may need to be
treated separately from the rest of the Qt4-components to apply even
more relaxed requirements to them.
Yours,

    -mi