[kde-freebsd] Qt 4.5 and GNU iconv

David Johnson djohnson at ics.com
Fri Apr 3 20:32:30 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009 11:02:20 am David Naylor wrote:
> What is the course of action from here?  Complain to Qt Software, hope
> someone sorts it out or ignore the problem?  Oh and how does one file a bug
> with Qt Software?

A new bug reporting system is being setup, as Qt transitions to a more
community oriented project. Currently you can report bugs at
<http://www.qtsoftware.com/bugreport-form> and them track them at
<http://qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker>.

But mention FreeBSD only obliquely. It is not an officially supported
platform, and the Nokia policy is to reject all FreeBSD bugs that do not
include a patch. Seriously. So write the bug to sound generic. They will
accept our patches (if they don't break other platforms), but they won't fix
any FreeBSD-only bugs.

--
David Johnson