[kde-freebsd] More version errors

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Mon Feb 11 01:58:16 CET 2008

On Sunday 10 February 2008, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> I already changed the NONGENERIC_LIB_VERSION to avoid similar problems.
> But unfortunately we still need to modify the -L flags in cmake code, so
> that -L/usr/local/kde4/lib is before /usr/local/lib.

I've been talking to some people at kde-buildsystem, and I think I've got this
figured out. I'm still building some modules, so I won't know for sure for a
while. The fix is to put the following line in FindKDE4Internal.cmake (it can
also be put in a modules top level CMakeList.txt file):

link_directories(${KDE4_LIB_DIR})

That puts the KDE4 library directory before anything else. I'll check this in
later after I'm sure it works.

p.s. Would we still need to tweak the lib versions with this fix?

--
David Johnson