[kde-freebsd] More version errors

Tilman Linneweh arved at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 12 21:55:57 CET 2008

* David Johnson [2008-02-11 01:59]:
> On Sunday 10 February 2008, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> > I already changed the NONGENERIC_LIB_VERSION to avoid similar problems.
> > But unfortunately we still need to modify the -L flags in cmake code, so
> > that -L/usr/local/kde4/lib is before /usr/local/lib.
>
> I've been talking to some people at kde-buildsystem, and I think I've got this
> figured out. I'm still building some modules, so I won't know for sure for a
> while. The fix is to put the following line in FindKDE4Internal.cmake (it can
> also be put in a modules top level CMakeList.txt file):
>
> link_directories(${KDE4_LIB_DIR})
>
> That puts the KDE4 library directory before anything else. I'll check this in
> later after I'm sure it works.

Thanks a lot for working on this. I got a headache from looking at the
cmake files.

I installed up to kdebase-workspace, and the programs in bin/ seem to be
ok now. But on some libraries ldd still shows some libraries vom KDE3,
but i have not yet investigated why.

> p.s. Would we still need to tweak the lib versions with this fix?

I would like to keep it for consistency, it is a simple patch.

regards tilman