[kde-freebsd] default "konsole" with Gnome??

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Fri Aug 10 00:25:49 CEST 2007

On Thursday, 9. August 2007, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Folks,
>
> 	Is there a way of having at least one konsole with the
> 	scrollbar on the left and a certain font show up whenever
> 	I boot into Gnome?   There are utilities like xload be loaded
> 	into the upper-left corner.  Etc.  Where, in short, in the Gnome
> 	control file that will let me enter by hand with vi that makes
> 	sure that  that a konsole and xterm is in-place when I login?

You could just save a session with konsole and xterm running. See
http://www.gnome.org/learn/admin-guide/latest/sessions-0.html an introduction
to session management. Direct further questions about this to gnome@ please,
although for such generic topics, the GNOME user forums
(http://gnomesupport.org/forums/) might be the better place to ask still.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org