D25015: Update breeze theme shadows

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 07:59:10 GMT 2020

niccolove added a comment.

  In D25015#596684 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25015#596684>, @ndavis wrote:

  > The masks have a rather odd shape and it's not pixel aligned, which might mean something is wrong:
  >  F7891523: Screenshot_20200118_225818.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7891523>
  >  It's different from master, which looks pretty normal:
  >  F7891527: Screenshot_20200118_230209.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7891527>

  I know this was going to seem weird, but: the only way to get pixel-perfect mask is to add nodes to the shape, but if I do that, the mask is no longer correctly detected. I tried to group different shapes to be pixel perfect, but that does not work as well. They only way seem to be a single curve, that can only approximate the actual shape. Currently, Breeze Masks are *not* working, although they sure look better than mine. No idea why. Do you have any tip here?

  > the `panel-background` and `tooltip` SVGs, the shadow was changed, but the tooltip/panel background was not.
  >  F7891542: Screenshot_20200118_231610.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7891542>

  Mhh, weird. I'll fix that.

  > I get the impression that these were changed with the node tool rather than creating the corners from rounded rectangles. I guess that works as long as all the svg corners are consistent with each other, but it's inconsistent with the QStyle and could still lead to visible pixel misalignment when the UI is scaled up.
  >  F7891536: Screenshot_20200118_230921.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7891536>

  This is already what is done in master though, right? I'm not sure rounded rectangles corner can be used, and all the pieces should be different elements

  > Why is `widgets/background.svg` different from the other ones? Maybe there's a good reason, since it's also different in the master branch, but its very odd.
  >  F7891628: Screenshot_20200118_232026.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7891628>

  No idea. I did not change that file.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)