D26758: [WIP] Fix the size and pixel alignment of checkboxes and radiobuttons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 03:00:10 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  This patch has a few problems and some things to consider.

  - Changing the size to `units.iconSizes.small` doesn't seem to break any layouts we have, but I have not done extensive testing with 3rd party widgets.
  - Is the size too small for touch input? If yes, that would mean the QStyle needs to be changed too.
  - For whatever reason, the checkboxes and radio buttons seem to grow in height and width by maybe 1px when hovered or checked. I can't figure out why and it still causes some pixel alignment issues, particularly with radio buttons.
  - Is it desirable to have multiple sizes for checkboxes and radio buttons? If not, then I suppose I should remove every size other than the one we choose from the svgs. Currently, I have 16, 22, 24 and 32px versions in both svgs.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)