D23713: strongswan support for custom proposals

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 4 12:48:51 BST 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  I'm not sure the "Cipher Proposals" groupbox should be inside the "Options" groupbox, imo it should be separated groupbox

INLINE COMMENTS

> strongswanwidget.cpp:100
>      d->ui.ipComp->setChecked(dataMap[NM_STRONGSWAN_IPCOMP] == "yes");
> +    d->ui.proposal->setChecked(dataMap[NM_STRONGSWAN_PROPOSAL] == "yes");
> +    d->ui.ike->setText(dataMap[NM_STRONGSWAN_IKE]);

Same here, probably pointless to set "IKE" and "ESP" when "Enable custom proposals" is false.

> pino wrote in strongswanwidget.cpp:155-156
> should these be set only when the custom proposals are accepted?

Indeed, they should be set only when the "Enable custom proposals" checkbox  is checked.

REPOSITORY
  R282 NetworkManagerQt