D25067: Fix the header layouts for EntryDetails and Page components

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 30 15:58:49 GMT 2019

ahiemstra added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in EntryDetails.qml:95
> I don't think this works, since it's not inside another layout. Instead maybe `anchors.fill: parent` would work better?

It does not. I am also unsure whether `anchors.fill` will work, since the titleDelegate is instantiated by a loader and its sizing behaviour is somewhat fuzzy. The only option that is guaranteed to work is setting a proper implicitWidth for the delegate. I actually spent some time trying to get balanced auto sizing behaviour working for titles when doing the ActionToolBar work, but in the end gave up because things get really tricky when you have two items that resize based on the size of the other item.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff