D21235: Add handling of fuseiso filesystem type

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 19:03:11 BST 2019

bruns requested changes to this revision.
bruns added inline comments.

> hallas wrote in fstabdevice.cpp:56
> This implements a crude parser of the fuseiso mtab file. I can't use the regular getmnt suite of functions to retrieve the path to the iso file, so that is why I implemented this :/

fuseiso itself uses setmntent/addmntent/endmntent, so I see no reason getmntent should not work.
Most importantly, the same implementation should be used for writing and reading.

https://sourceforge.net/p/fuseiso/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/src/fuseiso.c#l112

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid