D21235: Add handling of fuseiso filesystem type

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 12:44:34 BST 2019

hallas added a comment.

  Currently you have the 'unmount' action if you right click on the device in dolphin, but it cannot unmount, so should we hide it? Or should we fix it so that it can actually unmount?

INLINE COMMENTS

> fstabdevice.cpp:56
> +
> +QString GetFilePathFromFuseIsoMtabFile(const QString& mountPath)
> +{

This implements a crude parser of the fuseiso mtab file. I can't use the regular getmnt suite of functions to retrieve the path to the iso file, so that is why I implemented this :/

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

BRANCH
  add_handling_of_fuseiso (branched from master)