D25311: Add KColumnHeadersProxyModel

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 15 14:54:55 GMT 2019

ahiemstra marked an inline comment as done.
ahiemstra added a comment.

  > We should probably have a unit test, even if it just covers the basic case.

  Done.

  > This currently assumes the source model's columns are static. At a minimum that needs a comment.

  Oops. That was not the intention. Fixed.

  > I'm wondering if this is technically a proxy model, or rather a QAbstractListModel? Its content is not representing cells in the source model after all, which mapTo/FromSource assumes I think.

  Yeah I'm not entirely sure. If it was possible I would probably have based this on QTransposeProxyModel, but that is Qt 5.13+ stuff.

  > It works in the example as you implement the entire QAIM interface needed for it, so the mapping functions are probably not even called, until the source model changes, or you add a selection model on top.

  Most of what I needed I needed to implement because QAbstractProxyModel does not reimplement them.

REPOSITORY
  R275 KItemModels