New framework: KContacts

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 7 17:46:46 BST 2019

El dissabte, 6 d’abril de 2019, a les 18:01:09 CEST, Volker Krause va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose KContacts for review to move from KDE PIM to KF5.

## QUESTION 1 ##

Does VCardTool need a d-pointer? Should it be a namespace instead of a class? It's a class with no members, seems a bit weird

## QUESTION 2 ##

How concerned are we by the include names being so "generic".

i.e. it has stuff like address.h or email.h

They seem to inter-include eachother "directly" i.e. addressee.h has
  #include "address.h"
and not
  #include "kcontacts/address.h"

So it seems like the -I paths may be a bit "polluting".

Cheers,
  Albert