D10937: Retouching of Screen Layout Selection OSD Icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 1 15:13:21 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks for this patch!

  I like that the laptop and projector screen icons look better with your versions and don't have line weights that are as thick, which returns the focus to the icons that they're displaying. And I like that the arrows now have appropriate head sizes. The three left-most icons looks just about perfect to me.

  But I don't like how the window and X icons in the other icons are now much lighter and smaller. I feel like they need to be a bit bigger and/or have thicker line weights to ensure that they don't recede too much in visual importance. Maybe not as big and thick as before, but maybe a //bit// bigger.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons