D10691: [kactivities-stats] Fix plasmashell crash when database is broken

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 26 09:10:28 UTC 2018

ivan added a comment.

  The fix needs to be a bit more complex. We can not really rely on the user to fix the database.

  The current plan is to have kamd backup the important parts of the database from time to time, and to recreate the database when needed.

  I'll see whether I can roll out a crash=>fail-with-a-message patch for the LTS.

  The current implementation relied on my (wrong) assumption that sqlite is very stable and that it can not go berserk and corrupt the database. :)

REPOSITORY
  R159 KActivities Statistics