D7968: WIP: Forward QComboBox signals instead of QComboBox lineedit signals

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 24 12:31:23 UTC 2017

mwolff created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The QComboBox may not be editable when we connect the signals.
  When we change the editable flag later on, the signals wouldn't be
  connected. Instead, forward the signals available in QComboBox to
  mitigate this issue.

  Note that this is WIP b/c I fail to write a proper unit test.
  In practice, this patch already helps with the scenario explained
  above... Can someone help me with the unit test?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master