Buddies/Tabstops in designer for aggregated KDE widgets?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 24 12:55:37 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I'm trying to get set a sane tabstop order for the record page of hotspot. To
reproduce:

designer hotspot/src/recordpage.ui
Ctrl + R to preview
-> tab through the form

It's horrible... For me, the first to have focus is the output file's file
dialog button. I also notice that I can't seem to set the tab order (or
buddy!) for neither KFilterProxySearchLine nor KMessageWidget.

How do I deal with this? Why can one set the buddy + tab order on a
KUrlRequester, but not on a KFilterProxySearchLine or KMessageWidget?

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de