D6045: Set main window as parent of stand-alone popup menus

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 31 09:48:22 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Stand-alone popup menus are <Menu> elements that are children of the
  top-level <gui> element. Their initial parent is nullptr, but if we are
  inside a QMainWindow we can use that as the parent. This ensures proper
  placement of the menus on wayland (where parents are required in order to
  have a transient parent window).

  We also drop an old comment which claims popup menus should not have
  parent.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH