KF5 repositories in Phabricator/Diffusion

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Thu Jun 16 08:20:27 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:58:15 PM CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
[...]
> Until recently it would have also been slightly difficult to setup
> repositories as Phabricator's Conduit API lacked proper support for
> setting up repositories (something which was recently added).

Hey Ben, only to make sure that I read your mail correctly. Since you are
talking in past tense, this means even adding all of the about 70 frameworks
at once is not a big problem as of today? Or is it something you would like to
have more time until Phabricator can better handle them?

Cheers,
Andreas