KF5 repositories in Phabricator/Diffusion

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Jun 16 07:58:15 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Alexander Potashev
<aspotashev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi all,

> Albert noticed today that my patches for KF5::Kross on Phabricator
> don't refer to any repository. I would be happy to specify it, but I
> can't because there are no KF5 repositories set up on Phabricator.
>
> As I understand, we need to ask our admins to add all of the KF5
> repositories at https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/
> Does everyone agree this is the right way to get KF5 development
> properly supported on Phabricator?

The reason why this hasn't been done to date is because Phabricator
was still formally in evaluation/testing phase.

Due to a lack of time on Sysadmin's part (keeping up with all the
other changes people request, various updates and maintenance, etc) we
haven't been able to move forward with getting Phabricator setup for
everyone to begin using.

Until recently it would have also been slightly difficult to setup
repositories as Phabricator's Conduit API lacked proper support for
setting up repositories (something which was recently added).

> --
> Alexander Potashev

Cheers,
Ben