Question about goal of Windows/Mac frameworks

Ralf Habacker ralf at habacker.de
Fri Oct 23 23:20:06 UTC 2015

> Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> hat am 23. Oktober 2015 um 19:46
> geschrieben:

> For Krita, we decided ages ago to simply open a browser on the userbase
> manual of Krita. Yes, it is conceivable that there are people who use
> Krita without internet access who still need help, it's just not very
> likely. About one complaint, maybe two in the past couple of years.

umbrello installer also uses a khelpcenter online replacement to access umbrello
documentation from the internet instead of a local installation (see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32&package=mingw32-khelpcenter-online)
Currently it is limited to umbrello, but could be easily extended. klauncher and
dbus is required to launch it from the help menu.

Ralf